Like if you feel you Like

2012年1月2日 星期一

Lost

Few months ago, we were sweet.
But at the same time,
I had change,
Change a decision.
Just don’t know how to tell you I have to leave,
I got no courage to become a person who hurt you in your condition now.
But on 24th of Dec 2011,
I thought a lot,
I found who is most important in that moment,
Possible from before until now,
I always reserve a corner for someone who I don’t willing to leave,
I got the answer why I did that,
So I owe you a sorry.
I know you have tried your best to complete our relationship in this 1 year 3 months and 18 days.
Maybe I’m the only one, who gets your passion and patient like this,
Thank you.
But start from the moment I close to him,
I so clear whose I belong,
All of me I save for him,
Though I felt I love you before,
Yes I think I did.
But if must have a comparison,
I love him more and more,
From 3 years ago until me and him end,
From my self-destruction until I met you,
From we couple until the first moment I saw him again,
We always keep contact,
Not just he is my “friend”,
I know I can’t lose him anyway.
When I am lying beside him,
My brain was no you,
You only appeared after that.
One word shown in my mind is just: responsible,
So we can’t do more than that.
I thought we got no point being together,
Not because I did wrong to you,
Is just I can’t found a reason for me to continue our relationship seems I didn’t feel nervous and even one droplet which means for I love you.
I cry is because he can’t give me an answer I want.
I think I’m too cruel,
You help a lot in before,
But that’s not a reason for sorry you with my one whole life,
I knew 1 day we sure will break I just lack of a better reason.
First time I felt myself is this kind of girl,
But maybe I got this personality in potential,
Only got no momentum,
But now I found it.
He is my momentum to do all things I afraid.
Luckily you didn’t reply anything after I text you,
Because I really don’t know how to response you,
Now we have in love again,
Thank you for saving me for these years.

We end.

沒有留言:

張貼留言